ClusterBridge is proactively building its network of experienced professional consultants and partners. We constantly look for suitably qualified high caliber talent to both work with clients as well as support development of the business.
What we seek includes:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Forward thinking & innovative
- Entrepreneurial and commercially oriented
- International perspective and experience
- Client service oriented
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized and accredited university
- Minimum 2 years appropriate work experience with demonstrable results
- Able to work in English
- Confidence, self-motivation and independence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Commitment & passion
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong social skills and ability to network
When we receive an application we diligently review work experience and track record, then through an interview assess potential. Those accepted as representing the highest standard and formally included within the ClusterBridge network will be trained in the use of ClusterBridge’s methods and tools, and under the supervision of a ClusterBridge senior advisor can be included in client projects at the appropriate time.
Members of the team are also expected to engage in client development, supporting ClusterBridge to extend its client base.
If you are interested to become part of ClusterBridge’s network, as a member of an advisory team or to support the development of the business, please feel free to contact us.